About Me

My photo
Katy, Tx
I am a happily married mother of two beautiful girls.

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Tuesday....

Well I have basically had my nose in my biology books since saturday morning and today I took my tests so hopefully it all paid off.
My oldest daughter is turning 10 on sunday. I can't believe I have a 10 year old daughter. It seems like just yesterday she was born. Wow- a decade sure does go by fast. She has been asking for an mp3 player for months so I think we're gonna break down and get her one for her birthday.
It's gonna be a busy week- not only is it Ashley's birthday but we are going out of town to Corpus for a truck show so Robert and Ryan will be tied up getting the trucks ready. Ryan also has a football game on thursday....the same night as the vice presidential debate......I was very torn- not really, I would never miss his game, but I will be dvring the debate!!

Vote For McCain!!!!

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed