About Me

My photo
Katy, Tx
I am a happily married mother of two beautiful girls.

Monday, September 15, 2008

Free day with the girls!!!!

The girls and I played all day today. I could have cleaned house or done laundry but hanging out with the girls is so much more fun!!!! We were outside most of the day enjoying the cool weather, riding bikes, taking care of bunny, chasing the dog because she ran off again. Ashley found an old latigo I had when I was a teenager and now she tries to rope everything in site....including the dog that ran off. She didn't manage to lasso the dog, but she did lasso a tree and the fire hydrant. Alexis rode her bike for hours. When she wasn't riding her bike she was doing cartwheels. That's her new favorite thing to do...cartwheels. I've posted some pics of our day. There are no full on shots of their face.....you just never know who's reading this.



School has been cancelled for tomorrow and is supposed to resume on Wed. I have enjoyed having my girls with me so much. Unfortunately there will be no playing tomorrow- I will be cleaning with the help of my little ones.....much to their disappointment!

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed