About Me

My photo
Katy, Tx
I am a happily married mother of two beautiful girls.

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Wed......

The kids returned to school this week and I am revealed to find out they are not going to have to make up the days they were out during the hurricane. My school on the other hand is a different story....we have to use a week of our Christmas break to get caught up. It's no big deal anyway because this is my last semester until I start the nursing program next fall so I'll have a long break next spring.
My school is getting really hectic. I have exams in two different classes next Thursday...one is microbiology and the other is anatomy and physiology...so this weekend I will be studying for both and hopefully I wont get the material mixed up. I'm sure I'll do fine.
I found out today we will be going to Corpus in two weeks for a car show. I haven't been to Corpus in a long time so I'm looking forward to that. My best friend is actually going to be there the weekend before I will so that was kind of a bummer. It would have been fun if we were there the same weekend.
Anyway, it's been a pretty quiet week, busy but quiet.

One last thing.....vote for McCain!!!!!!!

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed