About Me

My photo
Katy, Tx
I am a happily married mother of two beautiful girls.

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Well, here we go....

Okay, so this morining I went to school only to be disappointed to find out I made a horrible grade on my biology exam!!!! Lucky for me, my professor drops the lowest text grade so I'll just bust my butt to do better on the next 4 exams. School is stressful- but worth it.

As some of you may know, we plan on moving away from Katy, TX....well, I have an update on our plans.....we are going to put our house on the market after Christmas this year!!! We have also decided that we will move to Gruene Rd. My mom owns a home there and we are going to sell her home to be moved and build on the lot. It's not exactly what I wanted but it will work. I can't wait to get back to New Braunfels!!!! I love that part of Texas!!

I can't believe how crazy it is around here because of the hurricane. I will enjoy the long weekend with my kiddos though- their school was canceled for friday. We'll just hang out and enjoy the next few days with eachother.....hopefully the weather won't be too horrible.

2 comments:

A Day in the LIfe said...

YEAH!!! I'm so excited to have you closer. We will have so much fun together!

Kelly said...

Yes we will!!!!! I can't wait, we are all so excited!!!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed