About Me

My photo
Katy, Tx
I am a happily married mother of two beautiful girls.

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Random

It's been a long weekend. There is constant news coverage of the hurricane on the TV and the stores finally started opening today. Robert and I took the girls to the mall just to get out of the house. We also went to look at a building because Robert is looking to move the shop and believe it or not there was a stray pig by the building we were looking at. Of course me and the girls wanted to bring it home with us but Robert said that was out of the question. He's just a big party pooper!!

The girls will be out of school again tomorrow due to some power outages in the school district. It's fun having them home.....I just don't look forward to the make up days.

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed