About Me

My photo
Katy, Tx
I am a happily married mother of two beautiful girls.

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Tuesday.....

Well once again the kids were out of school due to the hurricane aftermath and my classes were also canceled so today was supposed to be a house cleaning day with the help of my girls. It turns out I didn't have the heart to force them to clean so I cleaned while they played. I didn't have that much house work to do anyway. Hopefully tomorrow school will resume and everything will get back to normal around here.

One of my favorite thing about this time of year are those little candy corn pumpkins you can only get during the weeks around Halloween. So today when Robert came home for lunch he surprised me with a big bag of them. I know it doesn't sound like much, but it's so cute the way he thought of me. Anyway, I got really upset and told him, "why did you bring these things home, you know I'm trying to lose weight!" How rude was that? Here he was being all cute with the candy pumpkins in all. Long story short, I apologized. I am trying to lose weight though, but i figured one little candy pumpkin every now and then shouldn't do too much damage.

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed