About Me

My photo
Katy, Tx
I am a happily married mother of two beautiful girls.

Friday, October 3, 2008

It's Friday!!!!!

I am so glad it's Friday....I had a horribly stressful week. School is really starting to get to me- sometimes I feel like I'm too old for this whole college thing. I so look forward to the day I finally earn my degree- it will be all worth it in the end.

So we went to the Katy game last night. All I can say is, "what in the world is up with Katy football?!?!?!" They are having a less than stellar season so far. It's very disappointing to watch them these days- I mean this is supposed to be one of the best football program in Texas- I've never seen them play this bad. Turn it around boys!!!! I have a house to sell next year, the better you play the higher my home value goes!! Geesh! (just kidding)

On another note, I watched the debate last night and I was so nervous for Gov. Palin, but she did really well. I have to say I am a little biased though. I hope and pray she and McCain win the White House in Nov. I don't think the country realizes the trouble we will be in if Barack Obama becomes our president. Higher taxes, defeat in Iraq, socialized health care that doesn't work- just ask Canada. If you think the economy is bad now, just wait for good old Barry Obama to raise taxes which will result in job losses. People will really be hurting then. I have to stop talking about this now because I can feel my stress level rising!

Okay, that's better. Back to this weekend, I am so excited about going to Corpus- even if it will be a working weekend for Robert- we always seem to work in some fun!! I have the best family- I just love being with them. My husband is way cooler than I am and he loves me and the kids more than anything and my kids are angels from heaven....I can't ask for anything else. I am truly blessed.

Vote for McCain/Palin on Nov. 4th!!!!!

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed