About Me

My photo
Katy, Tx
I am a happily married mother of two beautiful girls.

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Busy, busy, busy!!!

This has been such a busy last couple of weeks with no sign of slowing down. I am completely overwhelmed with my classes, I have to take my daughter to gymnastics 3 days a week, Ashley is showing at the Harris county fair next weekend- so we are getting her and her projects prepared for that, Ryan is going to homecoming with a date this weekend so I have to get the mum and the corsage for the lovely young lady he is going with, Robert is taking him shopping for some fancy clothes on Wednesday- we'll see how that goes, Katy game on Thursday, Katy game on Friday, car show on Saturday, and did I mention we are having out of town company this weekend? So Friday morning, the only time I thought I had to relax, will be spent doing house work. Busy, busy, busy!!!!!

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed