About Me

My photo
Katy, Tx
I am a happily married mother of two beautiful girls.

Sunday, October 19, 2008

My weekend....



So after a busy week I was so glad it was the weekend. I didn't end up going to the Katy game on Friday....instead I baked brownies with my daughter Ashley. She entered the fair under the home economics class so we have been trying new recipes and trying to decide what to enter. Although the brownies were good we decided to go with cookies. She also entered in the visual arts category (photography) so we went out today and snapped all kinds of pics- hopefully one will be a winner!!




Saturday was Katy Homecoming and this was the first year Ryan went with a date. Let me just say homecoming dances sure have changed since I was a teenager. It is now a formal dance- at least in Katy it is. I spent part of Friday shopping for his tie and I must say I picked out a pretty sharp looking tie. He and his date looked so cute, well see for yourself.......
Robert had him ask her dad first if it would be okay for him to take her to the dance. Her dad seemed pretty impressed that Ryan asked his permission to date his daughter. Robert also told Ryan to always take her home earlier than her curfew-she was supposed to be home at 11:30 so he took her home at 11. He is way more responsible than Robert or I was at that age Thank God!! We decided to raise our kids that exact opposite than our parents did us- it seems to be working!! Oh and I love that he drives now- I completely take advantage of him when it comes to running errands!!




No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed