About Me

My photo
Katy, Tx
I am a happily married mother of two beautiful girls.

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Thursday....

Haven't blogged in awhile so I thought would drop a few lines. Not a lot going on this week. Last weekend was a blast...I went to New Braunfels to see some old friends on satruday during the day and then saw my oldest and dearest friend saturday night. We went to Wurstfest- I have been away so long I had forgotten how crazy it gets. It was crazy but fun!!!

I've had a pretty busy week so far- nothing new- just juggling my schedule and the kids schedule is a full time job in itself.

Robert and I can't wait to move back to New Braunfels. We talk about it all the time- it will be like a homecoming for us.

Not a lot going on this weekend. I have a microbiology paper to write, unfortunately. Hopefully I will be able to work in some fun!!!

1 comment:

Ruffles and Rhinestones said...

I'm glad you and Shanna had a good time at Wurstfest. I wish I could have gone with ya'll.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed