About Me

My photo
Katy, Tx
I am a happily married mother of two beautiful girls.

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Sunday...

So Robert and I went to see the comedian Ron White last night. Let's just say we won't be doing that again. Now, I did expect some vulgar and inappropriate stuff, but he just way over did it. He drank from a bottle of whiskey the whole time and the more he drank the more disgusting he got. About half way through the show, a girl fell from the balcony. Yes from the balcony onto the concrete floor. It was crazy!!! The medics came and took her away- I have no idea how hurt she was or even if she was alive. Ron White was so put out about this women falling. Like she did it on purpose just to interrupt him. He was like, "why does this have to happen at my shoe, " and "who the hell falls from the f*cking balcony?" He was so insensitive. He wasn't even concerned if she was okay. What a dissappoint- I'm sorry but this Ron White guy seems like a total Jackass!!!

1 comment:

DiamondGirl said...

Kelly, I tried to post a comment Friday to warn you about White...sorry yoy had to find out they way you did. He is a pathetic excuse for a comedian. Not at all what he was when he was with The Blue Collar Comedy guys. No wonder they have distanced themselves from him.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed