About Me

My photo
Katy, Tx
I am a happily married mother of two beautiful girls.

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Wednesday...

I am completely consumed with my microbiology paper. I thought I would have it done this past weekend, but I'm just now finishing it today. I did have a nice surprise in micro on Tuesday, I had a test last Thursday and thought I bombed it and it turned out I got a b. That was a relief!!

I am so looking forward to Thanksgiving next week. It will be nice to have a break and get away. We are going Robert's sisters in San Angelo. He's going to hunt- but I haven't decided if I'm going to hunt with him or not- it depends on how cold it is....I hate being cold.

Robert is so cute lately, he now is proclaiming that Brad Paisley's song "waiting on a women" is his theme song. I always tell him he has it easy, compared to a lot of women, me and the girls are pretty low maintenance. I have such a blessed marriage- it's hard to believe that after almost 13 years together we're still crazy in love.

Well, now I have to get back to that pesky micro paper.

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed