About Me

My photo
Katy, Tx
I am a happily married mother of two beautiful girls.

Friday, November 21, 2008

Friday evening......

Wow I finally finished my microbiology paper this morning at 10am. That stupid paper has been haunting me for a week. Although it's not due until Tuesday, I went and turned it in to my professor today- I just wanted that thing out of my hair now that it is done. Now I have an anatomy and physiology lab exam on Tuesday so I will be spending Sunday and Monday studying for that. Tomorrow will be a fun day though, we are taking the kids to see the new Madagascar movie in the morning and tomorrow night Robert and I have tickets to see the comedian Ron White- you know that guy from the red neck comedy thing. One of his buddies just gave him the tickets and they are 4th row from the stage so woohoo for us!!!! I love to laugh so I'm looking forward to it.

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed