About Me

My photo
Katy, Tx
I am a happily married mother of two beautiful girls.

Monday, December 29, 2008

It's been a long time......

Well Christmas has come and gone so fast once again. Every year it's the same thing, there is so much build up and excitement and then poof it's over in one day. This year we went to San Angelo- we were there from the 22nd until the morning of the 25th and then we went to San Antonio and stayed there until the 28th. Needless to say I was glad to get home. While in San Angelo we all went hunting one last time before the season ends. None of us had any luck. Alexis went for the first time with her dad.....lets just say it's not really her thing. She has a hard time sitting still, let along keeping quiet. But she was excited she got to go with daddy.

Now that the holidays are over,we are starting to get our house ready to put on the market. So, while in San Antonio we went and looked at properties in Bulverde and Spring Branch. (Yes, Shanna you read that right.) We actually found some we are really interested in. I can't wait to get the heck out of Katy, TX!!!!!! I am so nervous about this whole process.....will everyone please pray for me and my family that everything goes smoothly and peacefully and that we will find the perfect place for our family. Thanks!!!

All in all we had a pretty nice holiday......except Robert and I didn't get to go see Eli Young Band at Gruene Hall like we had planned.......it's okay though, when you have kiddos you kinda have to roll with the punches.

2 comments:

A Day in the LIfe said...

Are you kidding me??? Where, how far are you from us? Oh my gosh. She I get excited about this or what?

Ruffles and Rhinestones said...

Shanna just told me the news! She will be so happy if you do move here. I'll keep my fingers crossed!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed