About Me

My photo
Katy, Tx
I am a happily married mother of two beautiful girls.

Monday, December 8, 2008

It's been forever since my last post....

It's been a long time since my last blog...lets see what's happened. We went to San Angelo for Thanksgiving and Robert shot a deer so now we have to go back for Christmas to pick up the meat and for some more hunting. The girls are getting pretty excited about Christmas. At the moment they are helping Daddy put lights on the house. It seems the older they get the more expensive their Christmas list gets. I told them to narrow it down to one thing they really wanted and they both said they wanted new four wheelers. Apparently they haven't got the memo that money doesn't grow on trees.

This past Saturday my wonderful husband bought me a new shotgun......I know, I know, he is soooooo romantic!!! Anyway, we went to the gun range yesterday and lets just say my right arm and shoulder are still killing me. That stupid shotgun kicked my butt!!! I feel like such a wimp because before we got there I was talking about what a good shot I am.....I had to eat my words.

Oh I can't wait for this weekend. My high school alma matter is playing my step sons football team. This game will determine which team will go to the state game so it should be a good one. I have decided to spend the first half on Katy's side and the second half on Smithson Valley's side. I am trying to be very diplomatic.

1 comment:

A Day in the LIfe said...

I so excited about this!!!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed